A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Feuerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Feuerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Feuerman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Feuerman graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Feuerman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Fraser Feuerman MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tony F. Feuerman practice?
- Dr. Tony Feuerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tony Feuerman practices Neurological Surgery near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Encino Surgeons.