A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Su:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Su is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Su
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Su Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Su, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Su graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Su has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Hun-Hwon Su FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tony H. Su practice?
- Dr. Tony Su has 1 office location.
Dr. Tony Su practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Internists, Arlington Critical Care Practitioners, and Arlington Pulmonologists.