A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Tran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mark Twain St. Joseph`s Hospital - San Andreas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Tran MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tony Tran practice?
- Dr. Tony Tran has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tony Tran practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Lodi, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA and Valley Springs, CA.
See Lodi Emergency Physicians and Lodi Primary Care Doctors.