A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Tran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mark Twain St. Joseph`s Hospital - San Andreas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Tran MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tony Tran practice?
- Dr. Tony Tran has 9 office locations.
Dr. Tony Tran practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Lodi, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sonora, CA and Angels Camp, CA.
See Lodi Emergency Physicians and Lodi Primary Care Doctors.