A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Ha is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Ha, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Ha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Ha MD is a male Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tony Ha practice?
- Dr. Tony Ha has 1 office location.
Dr. Tony Ha practices Medical Oncology near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Oncologists.