A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Ha is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ha
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Ha, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Ha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Ha MD is a male Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tony Ha practice?
- Dr. Tony Ha has 1 office location.
Dr. Tony Ha practices Medical Oncology near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Oncologists.