Dr. Tony Haley MD Patient Reviews

2.5
  • 6 reviews

March 21st, 2016
NEVER LET HIM NEAR YOU!!!!!
How in the world is he still in practice??? I believe he messes you up on purpose so you have to have more sugery and more hospital stay so he makes more money! He really messed up my husband he told him he was only removing too toes when my husband woke and looked down half his leg was removed he was in shock he cryed.no one signed for half his leg to be taken only too toes.how could he do this to someone how cruel. And he didn't even cut right so my husband had prolonged hospital stay on and off for a year and hadto have a plastic ssurgeon fix Dr Haley's mistakes. And there was many.to bad all the nurces on the hospital floor never warned us about this doctor until after all the damage was done they all said if he was the only doctor around they would never let him lay a hand on them.wish we new this before he touched my husband. He ruined him for life in more ways than just physical!!! Put him out of business please someone before he destroys someone else for life!!!!!

October 28th, 2015
The best doctor in the world
I have never felt more comfortable talking to any other doctor before. Dr. Haley listened to me and figure out my problem. When I had surgery, he was the greatest. He is kind, thoughtful and caring. He is a great doctor. He cares about his patients. He treated me like I was a part of his family. That is very important to me. Thank you so much Dr. Haley for everything and for taking care of me.

June 29th, 2015
Nurse
Can not recommend him. I have taken care of his surgical post open patients. His surgical patients do not do well and his bedside manner and the way he treats orthers is horrible. My daughter had a surgical consult with one of his partners but Dr. Haley came in instead. My daughter refused to sign a consent for Haley to do surgery on her and he got MAD. Smarted off at her and made some very rude and unprofessional comments. Look at his other reviews or talk to any nurse at Johnson City Medical Center. He knows the reputation he has made for himself is not good! Sad that he is still practicing medicine.

August 21st, 2012
Anyone else but him
My mom went in for back pain, he acted like she was a drug seeker and was very rude. Discouraged her from getting a mri. Well, turns out she has bone cancer. I feel like suing him. He was so unprofessional and unkind. Stay away from him!

January 12th, 2012
Absolutly would not recommend Haley as a doctor to anyone.I went in for out-patient gallbladder removal. It's a very long story but I ended up having to have 2 corrective, very invasive surgeries to fix the "mistake" made during the gallbladder removal,which i should add that Dr. Haley did not do the 2nd surgery, it was one of his associates and he didn't do the 3rd either.I was aware of the risks of having any procedure done before I went in and this is not so much about a 'mistake" being made.. it's about how the situation was handeled afterwords.Trust me when I say before having ANY procedure proformed by any doctor research researsh and researsh again..

May 25th, 2010
I would not at all recommend this physician as a surgeon. He was to create a port for my mother to have her dialysis and he absolutely RUINED my mother's veins and still was unsuccessful in gaining an access line. We should have made him stop after 6 tries but we thought he knew what he was doing!! Please check with anyone else because he wont stop until it is too late.