Dr. Tony Hamilton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tony Hamilton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

July 16th, 2016

Prompt, courteous care

I was treated by Dr Hamilton following a fall where I injured my neck and shoulder. He came into the treatment room before the nurse was even done with the preliminary admittance work to talk to me. Once he heard whar happened, he immediately ordered x-rays and was back in the room within 10 minutes of the x-ray completion. He discussed the results with me, asked if i had more questions or concerns, then sent me on my way with my prescriptions. My experience with Dr Hamilton was excellent. I was very much at ease with his manner and was confident in his diagnosis. I would certainly have no hesitation in seeing him again or to recommend him to my family and friends.

June 5th, 2016

He diagnosed me before I entered the room, worst visit ever, he never asked any questions or nothing, he gave me prescriptions for stuff I am not even supposed to take, everybody there is great accept for him. I hope I never see him again, I'm considering going back to Sanford after that visit.

January 23rd, 2016

Uppity

Went to the emergency room due to having chest pains from coughing hard, also had a few other concerns which he seemed to completely ignore, such as I had been using my inhaler more than 4 times today alone. Barely listened to my chest, much less my lungs, didn't even address my asthma, and I was actively wheezing too. Sent a nurse in with a couple of pills which I was barely able to swallow as my tonsils were so swollen, but told that was the only way I could get these medications. Rushed off to x-rays, only to have them take 2 views. He came back into the room and basically talked down to me, making me feel as if I shouldn't have come in, that I should have gone to see my primary care doctor instead which at present isn't able to take place as she is on vacation for the next 2 weeks. Sent me home with 4 antibiotic pills and 3 steroid pills to get me through the weekend and in to see my regular doctor. When I tried to explain again the circumstances, he said I had already wasted 450 dollars or more on this visit, he then promptly left after making me feel stupid for coming in for chest pains. His diagnosis was bronchitis and pharyngitis, nothing about my ear infection, chest pains, nor my asthma attack I was sure I was in the process of. Very unprofessional doctor who seems to be a bit self centered and uncouth. Will not suggest this hospital to anyone, in fact, I will urge them to find another hospital.

June 11th, 2017