Dr. Tony Haskins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tony Haskins?

Posted on August 17th, 2016

Dr. Haskins is an awesome gynecologist and a very compassionate person. After moving from Houston and having to leave my gynecologist of twenty years, I was devastated. I could not have found a better person and physician than Dr. Haskins to take care of me.

None Like Him

Posted on September 22nd, 2013

Dr. Tony Haskins is the gyn doctor I have come across since my gyn doctor retired 20 years ago in Houston. I relocated to Alto, TX from Houston TX; after retirement. Dr. Haskins accepted me as a new patient and took the time to get to know me. After each visit he invites you into his office and to insure you have no concerns or questions. He is very easy to talk to and expresses a genuine interest in his patients. The wait is not long; there are times he maybe running behind due to a birth. If you are looking for a doctor that takes his time to make your issues seem valid; Dr. Haskins is the doctor for you. By the way...I am 56 years old and experiencing menopause...he doesn't mind me discussing my concerns, which is refreshing. I would highly recommend Dr. Haskins.

Nathan's Mom

Posted on December 27th, 2011

I first visited Dr Haskins while pregnant with my first child. He was very nice and caring from my very first visit. My pregnancy had its ups and downs and was not a completely easy one. During this time Dr Haskins took very good care of me, even calling me on the weekends to check and see how i was doing or to give me results of lab tests.Dr. Haskins took the time to actually talk to me and not talk at me. He explained things that husband or myself did not fully understand. It is very rare in this day and time to have a Doctor take the time or much less the effort to do those things. Dr Haskins truely cares for his patients. He is friendly,caring and truly a compassionate person. I have and will continue to recommend him to my friends and family.

Posted on January 31st, 2017