Learn more about Dr. Tony Hedges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Hedges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hedges
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hedges Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedges graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hedges has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
- Lamb Healthcare Center, Littlefield, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Gene Hedges DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Tony G. Hedges practice?
- Dr. Tony Hedges has 1 office location.
Dr. Tony Hedges practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Glen Rose, TX.
See Glen Rose Primary Care Doctors and Glen Rose General Practitioners.