Learn more about Dr. Tony Hedges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Hedges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedges graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Hedges has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
- Lamb Healthcare Center, Littlefield, Tx
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hedges accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tony G. Hedges practice?
Dr. Tony Hedges practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Glen Rose, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Littlefield, TX and Granbury, TX.
See Glen Rose Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Glen Rose Family Physicians, Glen Rose General Practitioners, and Glen Rose Pediatricians.