Learn more about Dr. Tony Hedges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Hedges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedges graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hedges has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
- Lamb Healthcare Center, Littlefield, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Gene Hedges DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Tony G. Hedges practice?
- Dr. Tony Hedges has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tony Hedges practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Glen Rose, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Littlefield, TX and Granbury, TX.
See Glen Rose Family Physicians and Glen Rose General Practitioners.