Dr. Tony Hoang MD Patient Reviews

• 20 reviews

no change

September 29th, 2016
Good Doctor
I had some weird stuff going on with endometriosis and adenomyosis. Dr. Hoang helped to figure it out and to make me well. He never gave up.

July 11th, 2016
I absolutely loved coming to Dr. Hoang's office. I delivered both of my daughter with him and I STRONGLY recommend this doctor to friends and family.

December 2nd, 2015
Do not go to this DR.. Dr hoang delivered my 2nd child so naturally I wanted him to deliver my 3rd.. The first 3 visits were great I was so happy to have him as my dr I had made the right choice I mean we got to see the baby every time!... Nope wrong.. I'm just going to list the problems I had. I'd also like to state my baby was born 39.5wks at 4lbs 12oz with the cord around her neck twice 1. new ultrasound tech told me at 34wks my baby was breech.. She wasn't but only after 3 phone calls and treated like a paranoid mom was it revealed she wasn't breech never was and the dr wasn't sure why I was so concerned.. I'm because you told me she was breech? 2 My fetal survey wasn't done on time they "forgot" to do it 3 I was told at 34 wks my baby was approx 5lbs and healthy she was born full term at 4lbs 12oz my placenta wasn't working properly.. Why? Who knows? Does he care? Nope 4. I was told I could be induced at 39wks because I lived so far away, cool only dr has no say on when I can get into a bed (he loves to tell you what you want to hear) only after waiting 3days did I call him at 5am and finally got into the hospital that day. 5. I saw my dr ONE TIME during my labor! He came in said I was his only patient for the day and he would be back.. No he showed up 10mins after my baby was born, said he would be back to check on me and I never saw him again.. 6 My 6weeks check up was a joke.. I didn't get examined I didn't see my dr only his nurse helper, I didn't get the method of birth control I wanted I was asked how I felt, she had no idea what was wrong with my placenta that caused my baby to be so small.. Until I was leaving and asked the dr And she says "oh here's the problem, Bla blah blah 60% not functioning" that's nice 7 I wanted an IUD dr hoang told me to go to planned parent hood to get it done bc it was cheaper and he was there every 3wks.. Cool until I go to planned parenthood and they don't accept my insurance.. What does the drs office do? Oh well sorry we don't have control over that.. Short story long. Go to this dr if you like being told what you want to hear and not the truth.. Or if you want to be treated like a number..

November 10th, 2015
The best OB Gyn, compassionate, understanding, listens to your concerns, generous.

August 16th, 2015
First time to this office. after a referral from a coworker. Was very pleased with my visit.

April 21st, 2015
I am a loss of words. The staff there are exceptional, knowledgeable, comforting and are not in the business to primarily make "money" . They hold you at a high regard and i believe Dr. Tony Hauog is a true doctor- there to help you not take from you!

April 20th, 2015
He's delivered both of my babies, they are two happy healthy boys.

April 13th, 2015
Horrible
I've also experienced the same financial problems with his office staff, it seems like they are more worried about collecting money than good patient care. I ended up switching doctors after 3 visits. Long waits, rude staff, and brief interaction with the doctor. I wouldn't recommend this place.

March 13th, 2015
Low Quality Care
I leave his office in tears every time. His office staff is incredibly unprofessional; at my last appointment, I was accosted by his billing lady about how I was going to have to pay cash for all of my services BEFORE my appointment and BEFORE she even called my insurance company to check my coverage. She assumed it wouldn't be covered...guess what, it was! Totally stressful and unnecessary. I frequently wait for an hour to seen by Dr. Hoang before he stops in for a 5 minute visit. Every time I go, I have to rehash my whole medical history and remind him of what he has prescribed me. He seems to treat all cases of infertility the same way and prefers to attempt all kinds of random solutions instead of digging deeper to find the problem. I've finally learned my lesson, and I will not be back.

November 26th, 2014
Best Dr. I've ever had!

January 7th, 2014
Best OB/GYN EVER!!
I first meet Dr.Hong in another clinic in 2010. He impressed me, he took his time with me even though I was a walk in ,and more than likely took part or most of his lunch break. He treated me with kindness and respect. I found out he had his own office and I just had to keep him as my doc. He took very good care of me during and after pregnancy. I have not needed his serves since my postpartum. Sadly not so long ago my mother was in need of an OB/GYN due to an infection , she went to different doctors and none of then helped her, not until she ended up in the hospital and they called Dr.Hoang (trust me, I kept telling my mom about him but she was just into too much pain to even notice what I was telling her) . He was able to help my mom and get her better, and to top it off he had still remembered me ( and this was in sept/oct 2013)!!! Now how often does that happen!!! The only down side to his office was the occasion long wait time, but come on can you really blame him for having to do a delivery?? Isn't that his job??? Seriously babies aren't only born at night!! Lol!! I recommend him to all my friends and family. He is the best and would follow him where ever he decides to practice in town..... So don't ever leave town Dr. Hoang!!

December 29th, 2013
Greatly appreciated
I usually don't write reviews although I should at times, but I just wanted to thank this doctor for his sincerity and compassion for people. Dr. Hoang is a good and honest doctor. I have lost trust in doctors in the past and now I finally feel like I can trust my doctor!!! With the utmost appreciation, Thank you Dr. Hoang.