Learn more about Dr. Tony Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Hodges, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Hodges has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hodges accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tony N. Hodges practice?
Dr. Tony Hodges practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners, Phoenix Pulmonologists, and Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.