A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Hsu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Suzhou Medical College.
Dr. Hsu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony DR Hsu MD is a male Hematologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tony D. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Tony Hsu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tony Hsu practices Hematology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Bayside Hematologists and Bayside Pathologists.