A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Hsu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Suzhou Medical College.
Dr. Hsu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony DR Hsu MD is a male Hematologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tony D. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Tony Hsu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tony Hsu practices Hematology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Bayside Hematologists and Bayside Pathologists.