A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Hsu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Suzhou Medical College.
Dr. Hsu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hsu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tony D. Hsu practice?
Dr. Tony Hsu practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Pathology, Immunopathology, Hematology, and Blood Banking near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Bayside General Practitioners, Bayside Internists, Bayside Hematologists, Bayside Oncologists, and Bayside Pathologists.