A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Hsu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Suzhou Medical College.
Dr. Hsu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony DR Hsu MD is a male Hematologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tony D. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Tony Hsu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tony Hsu practices Hematology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Bayside Hematologists and Bayside Pathologists.