A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Huang, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Huang, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Tieni Huang MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tony T. Huang practice?
- Dr. Tony Huang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tony Huang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lee, NJ.
See Englewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.