Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tony Issac
Dr. Tony Issac, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with another office in Temple, TX. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Issac is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center, Johns Community Hospital and Llano Memorial Hospital. Dr. Issac has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Tony Issac has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tony Issac is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Khurram Saleem
Internal Medicine, Residency
Staten Island, NY 0.01 mi2
Dr. Ann Marchesano
Staten Island, NY 0.01 mi24
Dr. Ana Oppenheimer
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0.01 mi33