A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Issac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Issac, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Issac graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Issac has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Daughters Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Issac MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Tony Issac practice?
- Dr. Tony Issac has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tony Issac practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX and Bryan, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Nephrologists.