Dr. Tony Juneja MD Patient Reviews

• Addiction Medicine Lakewood, NJ

June 14th, 2013
best doctor ever
i have been a patient of dr. Juneja for about five years now and I would never consider ever seeing another doctor. he is the smartest person I have ever met. He would do backflips for his patients if it would mean helping you. I mean it, he really is a good doctor. He wrote a book that he gave for free to each one of his patients and has a radio show you could always call in and ask an anonymous question. I definitely recommend this dr

December 22nd, 2011
I hv been seein Dr Juneja for almost 4 1/2 yrs. Was heavily into heroin due to depression/bipolar disorder. Was never diagnosed correctly so I self medicated myself after 25 yrs of using. Am now happily clean for 4 1/2 yrs. Thx to the guidance of Dr J. If u really want it he is the one to teach and guide you.

November 10th, 2011
Aces 10
If getting clean was easy addi.ction would not be an issue.At this point in my life I have delt w many Medical professionals for many things.Making a long story shirt.Choosing Dr J in time my life has become better than I could have seen in my worst time.Addicts are inherently liars and unreliable in their sickness.He has shown patients and stuck with me. If you know sum1 better you dont need this page of reviews

July 18th, 2011
compassionate dr.
I have been a patient of dr. juneja for over two years now,and I can tell you he is a compassionate dr. dr. j. will take as much time as you need when in his office, he really listens to you and always remembers what you talked about on your previous appointment... he"s a very professional dr. I would recommend him to any one... It"s also easy to get an appointment with him. There"s only good thing"s you say about dr. j.

June 21st, 2011
To Dr. Juneja
I have been seeing Dr. Juneja for about a year and a half now, and he has really helped me. I came in with an addiction problem due to stressors of life and was started on medication and monthly support from Dr. J. I really believe that to be helped by a physician, it is a two way street, and one must work hard themselves to get where they want to be psychologically. Dr J is a great doctor because he will meet you halfway all the time with great words of wisdom and a very caring attitude. He has helped me out tremendously and I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you, Dr. J!

June 20th, 2011
comfortable
I I am very grateful You have found Dr J.He had helped me through a very screwy time of my life. I can honestly say that I would have ended up in a worst place in my life without him. I could go on with flattering comments. The only thing you need to know is this Dr honestly has his patients best interest in mind. These comments come from my heart as its rare for me to recommend or trust any health care professional .

April 10th, 2010
doctor of all doctors
b4 i went 2 c dr.j, i was already at ease, his demeanor over the initial phone call convinced me that he could help me, just remember, it is us that has that choice. i mself, do alot of research. he has proved me right.

January 7th, 2009
Life Changing care from a caring Psychiatrist was rare, but real.
Empathetic, Concerned and Helpful are just a few words that explain my experience. The level of care I received from this doctor was quite extraordinary. When I reached Doctor Juneja's office I overwhelmed and felt hopeless. The process like any process from the trauma that I has undergone was grueling and slow, but this doctor called to check up on me, talked to me and cared. I never felt like he was just there to write a prescription and kick me out. He spent many visits exploring who I am and observing me. More psychiatrists should run their practice this way.

October 13th, 2008
Extrodinary,Concerned & Caring Psychiatrist, MD.
I am now a client of Dr. Juneja, and extremely happy with the outcome. This doctor is extrodinary psychiatrist, he does not just write prescriptions and refer you to a counselor. Dr. Juneja spends ATLEAST 45 to 30 minutes speaking to me each visit like a doctor should. I have seen a positive change in my life and my outlook. I have never seen such personalized care in the psychiatry field until becoming a Juneja patient, he remembers details of the things I say, like a friend... and usually that is what a person with the types of problems he deals with generally need. He has even taken the time to sit with my family members and deeply explore what is wrong with me. I would reccomend this doctor to any person dealing with addiction / mental illness issues. My life is finally a success due to working with his practice, advice, and medications. Thank you Dr. J!!!