A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Ku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Ku, Anesthesiologist, Allergist & Immunologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ku
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ku Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ku graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ku has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Wen-Wei Ku MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Tony W. Ku practice?
- Dr. Tony Ku has 1 office location.
Dr. Tony Ku practices Allergy & Immunology near King Of Prussia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Allergists.