More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tony Ku
Dr. Tony Ku, MD is a Doctor primarily located in King Of Prussia, PA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Anesthesiology and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Ku is affiliated with St Mary Medical Center, The Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania and Methodist Hospital. Dr. Ku has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Tony Ku has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Tony Ku is similar to the following 3 Doctors near King Of Prussia, PA.
Dr. Nathaniel Pearson
King Of Prussia, PA 0 mi10
Dr. Janet Beausoleil
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
King Of Prussia, PA 0.53 mi23
Dr. Richard Wachs
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
King Of Prussia, PA 0.53 mi22