A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Ku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Ku, Anesthesiologist, Allergist & Immunologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ku graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ku has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Wen-Wei Ku MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Tony W. Ku practice?
- Dr. Tony Ku has 8 office locations.
Dr. Tony Ku practices Allergy & Immunology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Allergists.