3.0

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Aug 26th, 2012

great Doctor and 99% accurate on his diagnosed , i salute you and keep it up .

not a good dr. show details not a good dr.
Feb 27th, 2012

All this dr cares about is money and him self alone. He is quick to give meds and referr u to another dr. Dr is probly up to good if ya ask me nothin but a drug dealer!

Unprofessional and unqualified show details Unprofessional and unqualified
May 31st, 2011

after 10 years of prescribing pain meds. suddenly stopped with no taper/subsitute. left us hanging with no meds. instead sent for referral to other doctors while did nothing. crazy doctor.

does not care about patients show details does not care about patients
Feb 15th, 2011

pushes name brand drugs knowing i did not have insurance evan after asking for generics. Compleatly stoped pain meds with no taper or sustitutes.6 seets in office and 15 plus people waiting with no apperant order of visit. Some office staff is rude unperfessional and some look destitute. Props to sunshine pharmacy in south city for helping me throught dr? wong incompetence

unprofessional show details unprofessional
Dec 4th, 2010

very unprofessional doctor! this was my first visit..excited to get a new doctor. but much to my surprise, i walk in, the staff is chattering loudly in tagalog. they have no care for people in the lobby. very tiny office. not very clean rooms. and the doctor..so unprofessional! i was there for a physical, and telling me that i wont get the job im doing the physical for. it's not his decision to hire me! the nerve of a doctor to even say that. a doctor is there to evaluate you, not to tell you whether you are going to get the job or not. EVALUATE! i mean, just truly unprofessional! i have never experienced an office this bad. i thought my last doctor was bad, this was worse! i do not recommend him to anyone. and if your filipino, beware, he will take advantage of you, thinking in his mind that you will be forgiving towards his manners and the wait. ugh..

Very caring and helpful show details Very caring and helpful
Sep 5th, 2009

He is very caring. You can guess why patients need to wait but still there are tons of patients lining up for him. It is because it worths the time to wait.

Jul 9th, 2009

I was one of his first patients, if not his very first patient in Daly City. He would still be my physician if I had not moved to New York. There are some issues with scheduling for sure. Be prepared to wait. However, my family gets royal treatment. Tony is one of the most caring doctors I know. He is overwhelmed by the volume of patients he sees. The staff always treats me well. I could see that others have had less than satisfactory opinions. But, in speaking for myself, I have always been satisfied wih my care from him. Yes, he will readily write a script

Jun 9th, 2009

Tony L. Wong misdiagnosed Lymphoma as "faking voice loss". He is a complete hack and should not be licensed to practice medicine.

May 4th, 2009

Expect the doctor to be very late (1-2 hours) after your scheduled appointment time. The office staff provides you with minimal information and keeps you waiting without an explanation unless your specifically ask. The doctor has limited recall of why you are there, especially if it is a follow-up visit. He seems unsure of himself and is not able to provide accurate information to the patient, since he does not appear to be listening in to what the patient is saying. He is quick to write a prescription without getting a lot of information from the patient.