A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Lababidi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Lababidi, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Lababidi, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Neck Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lababidi graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lababidi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony G Lababidi DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tony G. Lababidi practice?
- Dr. Tony Lababidi has 15 office locations.
Dr. Tony Lababidi practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wadsworth, OH and Kent, OH.
See Akron Anesthesiologists and Akron Pain Management Doctors.