A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Lam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Lam, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ste Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
- Forest Park Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Chiu-Leung Lam FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tony C. Lam practice?
- Dr. Tony Lam has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tony Lam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sainte Genevieve, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Bloomsdale, MO.
See Sainte Genevieve Obstetricians & Gynecologists.