A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Lloyd is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lloyd
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lloyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Lloyd, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lloyd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Medical Center
- Guam Memorial Hospital, Tamuning, Guam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Lee Lloyd MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tony L. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Tony Lloyd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tony Lloyd practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Primary Care Doctors.