Learn more about Dr. Tony Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Lloyd is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lloyd
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lloyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Lloyd, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lloyd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Sonora Regional Medical Center
- Guam Memorial Hospital, Tamuning, Guam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Lee Lloyd MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tony L. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Tony Lloyd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tony Lloyd practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Primary Care Doctors.