A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Luongo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Luongo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Luongo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Luongo graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Luongo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luongo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tony Luongo practice?
Dr. Tony Luongo practices Urology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Boston Urologists.