A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Ma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Ma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Sungnan Ma MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tony S. Ma practice?
- Dr. Tony Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Tony Ma practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.