A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Maalouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Maalouf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Maalouf, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maalouf graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maalouf has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Maurice Maalouf MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tony M. Maalouf practice?
- Dr. Tony Maalouf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tony Maalouf practices Surgery near Butler, PA.
See Butler Surgeons.