A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Majestro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Majestro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Majestro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Majestro graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Majestro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Colerio Majestro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tony C. Majestro practice?
- Dr. Tony Majestro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tony Majestro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Hurricane, WV.
See Charleston Orthopedic Surgeons.