A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Mammen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Mammen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- False Aneurysm
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mammen graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mammen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Mammen MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Tony Mammen practice?
- Dr. Tony Mammen has 1 office location.
Dr. Tony Mammen practices Urology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Urologists.