A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Meier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Meier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Meier graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Sparrow Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Meier MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Meier practice?
- Dr. Anthony Meier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Meier practices Internal Medicine near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Haslett, MI.
See Lansing Internists.