A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Meyers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Meyers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony L Meyers MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Meyers practice?
- Dr. Anthony Meyers has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Meyers practices Dermatology near Lenoir City, TN.
See Lenoir City Dermatologists.