A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antoine Naim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antoine Naim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antoine Naim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Naim graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Naim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antoine Alberto Naim MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Antoine A. Naim practice?
- Dr. Antoine Naim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Antoine Naim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Weston, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA.
See Weston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.