A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Pham, Family Medicine & Cosmetic Dermatology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pham
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Pham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acneiform Eruptions)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Celiac's Disease Skin rash (Dermatitis Herpetiformis)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Genetic Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Pham DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tony Pham practice?
- Dr. Tony Pham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tony Pham practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Shelton, WA and Bothell, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians and Seattle Preventive Medicine Specialists.