A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bao Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bao Nguyen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bao Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
- San Joaquin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bao Q Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bao Q. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Bao Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Bao Nguyen practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Primary Care Doctors and Stockton Geriatric Doctors.