Dr. Tony Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tony Chang?

July 24th, 2012

I have always received excellent medical service and advice from Dr. Chang. Dr. Chang rejected a medical service for Alcoholism and referred me to another Meriter New Start. Dr. Chang was correct, I received excellent Alcoholism Service/Workgroups from Meriter NewStart. Nurses, receptionist, everyone is wonderful, courteous, and very informative regarding a patients needs.

June 21st, 2012

My primary care MD. Very thorough exam and thoughtful approach. Is professional and reaches out to specialists for answers to difficult problems.

October 24th, 2011

My worst medical experience EVER

Tony chang found my thyroid disease on my first visit, likely because my mother was with me, and she suffers from this genetic condition. As time went by, I continued to feel terrible. Dr. Chang started to make me feel like a drug addict looking for more medications, instead of a sick patient looking for a cure.He told me I seemed depressed and gave Lexipro. I told him I was depressed because I kept FAINTING and the FATIGUE and PAIN were too much to live a normal life. He told me my blood work was normal and "make an appointment to see me in 6 months".I went to a new doctor and was diagnosed with Celiac Disease within 2 weeks. If Chang were still my doctor, I'd probably be a bedridden vegetable by now. WORST DOCTOR I'VE EVER SEEN.

November 9th, 2016