A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Shum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Shum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Shum, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shum graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Shum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony K k Shum MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tony K. Shum practice?
- Dr. Tony Shum has 1 office location.
Dr. Tony Shum practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near San Gabriel, CA.
See San Gabriel Otolaryngologists and San Gabriel Plastic Surgeons.