A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. John
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. John Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Medical College Thiruvananthapuram.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Thomas John MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Tony T. John practice?
- Dr. Tony John has 1 office location.
- Dr. Tony John practices Urology near Palmetto Bay, FL.