A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. John graduated from Medical College Thiruvananthapuram.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Thomas John MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Tony T. John practice?
- Dr. Tony John has 1 office location.
- Dr. Tony John practices Urology near Palmetto Bay, FL.