A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ngoc Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ngoc Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ngoc Nguyen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nguyen has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ngoc Tuan Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ngoc T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Ngoc Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ngoc Nguyen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Monte, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.