A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ngoc Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ngoc Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ngoc Nguyen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nguyen has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ngoc Tuan Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ngoc T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Ngoc Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ngoc Nguyen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.