A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Tannoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Tannoury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Tannoury, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tannoury graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tannoury has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Williamson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Youssef Tannoury MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tony Y. Tannoury practice?
- Dr. Tony Tannoury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tony Tannoury practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlottesville, VA.
See Boston Orthopedic Surgeons.