Learn more about Dr. Tony Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Tsai, Ophthalmologist - Retina Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Tsai, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tsai has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tony Tsai practice?
Dr. Tony Tsai practices Ophthalmology near Tracy, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Elk Grove, CA.
See Tracy Ophthalmologists.