Learn more about Dr. Tony Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Tsai, Ophthalmologist - Retina Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Tsai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Tsai, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tsai has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Tsai MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tony Tsai practice?
- Dr. Tony Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. Tony Tsai practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.