Learn more about Dr. Tony Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Tsai, Ophthalmologist - Retina Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tsai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Tsai, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tsai has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Tsai MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tony Tsai practice?
- Dr. Tony Tsai has 12 office locations.
Dr. Tony Tsai practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove, CA and Vacaville, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.