Dr. Tony Tsai, MD
Ophthalmologist - Retina Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Appreciation  |  show details
by Wendy E on Oct 21st, 2014

I wish to express my gratitude to Dr. Tsai for his knowledge, skills and abilities in performing my retinal reattachment surgery. The vision in my right eye was saved due to his expertise.Thank you Dr. Tsai!

|  Competent, polite and kind!  |  show details
by Christie Provost on Oct 10th, 2013

I am thrilled with Dr. Tsai. My son and I were nervous when he was diagnosed with detached retina and needed immediate surgery. A previous eye doctor had not caught my son's condition so I was relieved that Dr. Tsai was very thorough and explained everything to us. Dr. Tsai was very kind and informative at the time of the surgery and we actually enjoyed our visits with him afterward, especially at the Grass Valley office. I was concerned that the staff and Dr. Tsai might not be able to relate to a teenager when their usual patients were senior citizens, but that was not the case at all. Dr. Tsai was warm and funny, but always extremely professional. I have a lot of trust in him.

|  show details
by Nancy Hecker on Aug 27th, 2013

Dr. Tsai and his staff are all very professional and friendly. I recommend them very highly.

|  show details
by Mike P on Aug 27th, 2013

Dr. Tsai took the time to explain what was wrong and right with my eyes. He made sure I understood what the issues were before I left, asked if I had any more questions and gave me choices for solutions. I felt Dr. Tsai really cared about me and my eye health. I'm thankful we have him for our eye doctor.

|  review of office visits and Dr. Tsai  |  show details
by Patti T on Aug 22nd, 2013

Dr. Tsai listens to my needs, I am one of his younger patients with Macular Degeneration. I feel he realizes that I will have to live with this condition for many years and I feel he is doing everything medically possible to help me maintain my eyesight.

|  Outstanding Retinologist  |  show details
by Cheryl M. on Jul 23rd, 2013

Dr. Tsai took very good care of me when I had a detached retina. He carefully examined my eyes, explained all the options and procedures and then performed emergency retinal re-attachment surgery with a gas bubble. Dr. Tsai exudes confidence without being cocky. Although in my book, he is such a gifted retinal doctor, that he could get away with a little cockiness. I would highly recommend Dr. Tsai as well as the other doctor's who are associated with the Retinal Consultants Group serving the Central Valley.

|  praising dr. tsai for the excellence he demonstrates on every visit.  |  show details
by leonard elkins on Jul 12th, 2013

i like everything about my experince including the results with dr. tony tsai i highly recommend him to everyone thanks again dr. tsai. sincerly leonard gene elkins

|  Trustworthy, great doctor  |  show details
by Mike G on Jun 28th, 2013

To have a doctor work on your eyes is a scary thing, but after meeting and talking to Dr. Tssi I was very happy I was recommended to him. Dr. Tsai was knowledgable, friendly and eludes confidence that you have the best surgeon in town!