Dr. Tony Tsai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tony Tsai?

August 25th, 2017

He's the best!

Dr. Tsai is the most understanding, patient and thoughtful doctor I've ever had. He listens and also explain things so I can understand what he's talking about.

January 17th, 2017

Very professional!

December 15th, 2016

Dr. Tsai is the gold standard for every type of doctor I have had. You cannot go wrong with him.

October 6th, 2016

You'll get excellent concern and care from this Specialist

I have seen Dr. Tsai five or six times in the last year. He immediately took care of a lingering retinal challenge i had been having for more than six months. The support staff are professional, efficient, and the practice itself works together and tirelessly to treat patients quickly and yet without rushing you. Most importantly, they listen well.

March 15th, 2016

Wonderful Bedside Manners

Dr. Tsai met with me the day after my surgery and was very patient and comforting to me and my wife regarding my cataract surgery. Book an appointment with him if you can.

February 23rd, 2016

Dr. Tsai has treated my family member for years. I couldn't be happier with the care he provided. I would recommend him to friends and family.

June 7th, 2015

Dr. Tsai is wonderful!

Dr. Tsai performed emergency eye surgery for me. I had a torn/detaching retina. He was just amazing. His friendly demeanor helped easy my nervousness. He saved my eyesight and I will be forever grateful. I had basically no pain - one night I took a Tylenol for a little bit of discomfort. Then entire staff at Retinal Consultants was so caring - I wish i could remember each one's name. Thank you, Dr Tsai - you are the best!

May 6th, 2015

School Teacher

When it comes to your sight, you want the BEST doctor available Dr. Tsai is the BEST. I came into his office with a torn retina his staff dropped what they were doing an immediately treated me. I thought I was a member of the Royal Family from England.

October 22nd, 2014

Appreciation

I wish to express my gratitude to Dr. Tsai for his knowledge, skills and abilities in performing my retinal reattachment surgery. The vision in my right eye was saved due to his expertise.Thank you Dr. Tsai!

October 10th, 2013

Competent, polite and kind!

I am thrilled with Dr. Tsai. My son and I were nervous when he was diagnosed with detached retina and needed immediate surgery. A previous eye doctor had not caught my son's condition so I was relieved that Dr. Tsai was very thorough and explained everything to us. Dr. Tsai was very kind and informative at the time of the surgery and we actually enjoyed our visits with him afterward, especially at the Grass Valley office. I was concerned that the staff and Dr. Tsai might not be able to relate to a teenager when their usual patients were senior citizens, but that was not the case at all. Dr. Tsai was warm and funny, but always extremely professional. I have a lot of trust in him.

August 27th, 2013

Dr. Tsai and his staff are all very professional and friendly. I recommend them very highly.

August 27th, 2013

Dr. Tsai took the time to explain what was wrong and right with my eyes. He made sure I understood what the issues were before I left, asked if I had any more questions and gave me choices for solutions. I felt Dr. Tsai really cared about me and my eye health. I'm thankful we have him for our eye doctor.