A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Vancauwelaert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Vancauwelaert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Vancauwelaert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vancauwelaert graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vancauwelaert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony R Vancauwelaert MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tony R. Vancauwelaert practice?
- Dr. Tony Vancauwelaert has 1 office location.
Dr. Tony Vancauwelaert practices Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians and Chicago Adolescent Specialists.