Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tony Veletto
Dr. Tony Veletto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Healdsburg, CA, with other offices in Lakeport, CA and Bakersfield, CA (and 1 other location). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Veletto is affiliated with Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital and Bakersfield Memorial Hospital. Dr. Veletto has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Tony Veletto has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Tony Veletto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Healdsburg, CA.
Dr. Helen Collins
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Healdsburg, CA 0.04 mi28
Dr. William Bowden
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Healdsburg, CA 0.04 mi37
Dr. Julius Jaffe
Hematology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Healdsburg, CA 0.04 mi50