A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Jau Cheng Wang MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tony J. Wang practice?
- Dr. Tony Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Tony Wang practices Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.