A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Yusuf is Excellent. Dr. Yusuf has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Yusuf, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yusuf graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yusuf has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- University Hosp Of Bklyn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yusuf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tony Yusuf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tony E. Yusuf practice?
Dr. Tony Yusuf practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Humble, TX and Spring, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Gastroenterologists, and Houston Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Antwan Yusuf