A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tony Yusuf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tony Yusuf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tony Yusuf, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yusuf graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yusuf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tony Edward Yusuf MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tony E. Yusuf practice?
- Dr. Tony Yusuf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tony Yusuf practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Houston Internists, Houston Gastroenterologists, and Houston Geriatric Doctors.