A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tonya Arscott-Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tonya Arscott-Mills, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arscott-Mills graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Arscott-Mills has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tonya Kristin Arscott-Mills MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tonya K. Arscott-Mills practice?
- Dr. Tonya Arscott-Mills has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tonya Arscott-Mills practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.