Family Physicians

5750 W Thunderbird Rd
Ste G780
Glendale, AZ 85306
602-439-0800
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Everything that you don't want in a physician  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2011

I was so traumatized by my initial visit to Dr. Barrutia that not only did I not go back to the office, it was months before I got over it and followed up with another physician. I was completely unprepared for her confrontational style and unbelievably condescending attitude. I have never had a physician that upset me so much in just one visit. I actually walked out of the office in worse shape than before I made the appointment. I do not recommend this practice at all.

|  Disappionted  |  show details
by Need another doctor on Nov 4th, 2009

Seems like Dr. Barrutia makes things more difficult than they need to be. Seems like I hear more about what can't be done than what can. Lacks patient's best interest.

|  Outstanding Family Physician  |  show details
by georgek530 on Jun 11th, 2009 on kudzu.com

My wife and I have had Dr. Barrutia as our primary care doctor for nine years. We have never felt rushed during our appointments, and were able to explain any health problems to her without interruption. She gives direct answers to questions with an understanding attitude. She is board certifed and exceptionally competent. We heartily recommend Dr.Barrutia.

|  GREAT Doctor  |  show details
by Sonwatcher on Jan 21st, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have been seeing Dr. Barrutia for 2.5 years now. She has been great to be honest and yet caring about me personally. I have been very satisfied with her professional style and ability.

|  Best Dr. around!  |  show details
by Kathaleen on Apr 7th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I have been seeing Dr. Barrutia for a few years now and I wouldn't change Dr.'s for anything. Dr. Barrutia listens to whatever your issue is, will not just provide pills to keep you happy and gives honest answers to your questions. If your looking for a Dr. that has your best interest in mind, then this is the one you need to see!