A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tonya Brown-Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tonya Brown-Price is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tonya Brown-Price, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breastfeeding Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown-Price graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Brown-Price has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tonya M Brown-Price FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tonya M. Brown-Price practice?
- Dr. Tonya Brown-Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Tonya Brown-Price practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.