A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tonya Caylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tonya Caylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caylor graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Caylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Family Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tonya Caylor MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tonya Caylor practice?
- Dr. Tonya Caylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tonya Caylor practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.