A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tonya Coats:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tonya Coats is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coats
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Coats Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Coats graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Coats has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- St. James Hospital and Health Center
- St. James Hospital - Chicago Heights IL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tonya Larie Coats MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tonya L. Coats practice?
- Dr. Tonya Coats has 1 office location.
Dr. Tonya Coats practices Family Medicine near Chicago Heights, IL.
See Chicago Heights Family Physicians.