A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tonya Coats:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tonya Coats is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coats
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Coats Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Coats graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Coats has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- St. James Hospital and Health Center
- St. James Hospital - Chicago Heights IL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tonya Larie Coats MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tonya L. Coats practice?
- Dr. Tonya Coats has 1 office location.
Dr. Tonya Coats practices Family Medicine near Chicago Heights, IL.
See Chicago Heights Family Physicians.