A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tonya Coats:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tonya Coats is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coats graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Coats has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- St. James Hospital and Health Center
- St. James Hospital - Chicago Heights IL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tonya Larie Coats MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tonya L. Coats practice?
- Dr. Tonya Coats has 1 office location.
Dr. Tonya Coats practices Family Medicine near Chicago Heights, IL.
See Chicago Heights Family Physicians.