A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tonya Crook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tonya Crook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tonya Crook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Crook graduated from Royal Free Hospital School Of Medicine, London, England. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Crook has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lewistown Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tonya Jane Crook MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tonya J. Crook practice?
- Dr. Tonya Crook has 1 office location.
Dr. Tonya Crook practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Internists and Hershey Infectious Disease Doctors.