A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tonya Fancher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tonya Fancher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fancher graduated from New York University.
Dr. Fancher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tonya Luna Fancher MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tonya L. Fancher practice?
- Dr. Tonya Fancher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tonya Fancher practices Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists.