Dr. Tonya Fordham DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Baxley, GA

no change

January 15th, 2014
Dr Fordham is a Dr you can trust. I went to several local doctors and doctors in Atlanta and no one had the gumption to figure out my immune disorder. Most of the Drs talked down to me and didn't explain anything. Dr Fordham was different. She not only gave me hope to find out what was wrong with me but made sure she did everything possible to figure out what I had and what specialist to send me to. She was honest to me about what she knew and didn't know about my condition. She empathized and made me feel like I was finally being heard. She's the best in my opinion. Hands down.

January 23rd, 2012
Compassion
Dr. Fordham truly cares about her patients. She has helped my family and I on many occasions. I will never use another doctor. We love you Dr. Fordham!!!

December 16th, 2011
dr. fordham is the best doctor my children and i have ever seen. she has been my sons doctor since the day he was born and she really care about my children. i can call her anytime day or night and she never turns me away.

February 18th, 2010
Love Dr. Fordham
Dr. Fordham is a great doctor. She has hours that you can't find anywhere else. These hours include saturday and Sunday as well. She is professional yet don't talk to her patient's in medical terms. she speaks to them on a level they can understand. She is very promp in her care for the patient. I will not use another doctor unless she recommends them.Thanks dr. Fordham for all you do.