A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tonya Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tonya Fuller is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tonya Fuller, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Fuller has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tonya Fuller MD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Tonya Fuller practice?
- Dr. Tonya Fuller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tonya Fuller practices Neurology near Harvey, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Flossmoor, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Harvey Neurologists.