A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tonya Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tonya Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tonya Hall, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Hall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tonya Elsa Leonice Hall MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tonya E. Hall practice?
- Dr. Tonya Hall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tonya Hall practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Norwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, VA.
See Norwich Internists and Norwich Gastroenterologists.