A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tonya Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tonya Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tonya Hall, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Hall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tonya E L Hall MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tonya E. Hall practice?
- Dr. Tonya Hall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tonya Hall practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fredericksburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwich, CT.
See Fredericksburg Internists and Fredericksburg Gastroenterologists.